Hi Christiaan,

Am 20.02.2008 um 13:50 schrieb Christiaan Hofman:

On 20 Feb 2008, at 1:20 PM, Rolf Schmolling wrote:

Am 20.02.2008 um 11:09 schrieb Christiaan Hofman:

Hello!
in addition while testdriving I get the following:
Title: {{\glqq}test'' } I did put in “ (smart curly quote up)

greetings,

Rolf

You mean in the bibtex file? This is precisely what it does, if you defined a {\glqq} conversion. The other (”) is defined internally as a 1-way conversion to '', as I explained in my other mail.

Christiaan

I just tried with a test-document of mine. It looks alright. I am still trying how that magic works. Grmmpf will read up in my LaTeX- companion.

Greetings,

Rolf
--
Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/