Sorry, my bad. We should treat that one separately when validating. Try the next nightly.

Christiaan

On 13 Mar 2008, at 5:12 PM, Matthieu Dubois wrote:

Dear Christiaan,

thank you for your answer. I'm felling quite stupid, but when entering your suggestion (either by copy-paste or by typing): %f{BibTeX Type}/%a1%Y%u0%e (thus with spaces), it is automatically corrected into %f{Bibtex-Type}/%a1%Y%u0%e (without spaces), leading to the error message.

Do you know how to disable this auto-correction mechanism?

Regards,

Matthieu

Matthieu Dubois
Ph.D.