On 18.12.2008, at 16:43, Conan C. Albrecht wrote:

> Thanks for the bug report and suggestions.  I'll work on them.
>
> I'd acutally like to mimic BibDesk's template engine (assuming I can
> access it) within the program so users can customize the different
> formats for citations.

Something else I noticed (though this may be a Word problem): Small
caps are ignored. While BibDesk displays fields with small caps
correctly and italics are displayed in Word, small caps are simply
ignored in Word (tried it with several fonts, among them Hoefler Text).

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car!“ Homer Simpson