On Dec 26, 2008, at 1:13 PM, Christiaan Hofman wrote:

> 1. It does not currently support numbered citations. If you want to
> support that, you either have to create the citations yourself as you
> did before, or require one of the latest nightlies and add an "in"
> parameter to the templated_text or export command (which should be the
> list of all relevant ordered publications in the document).

I haven't looked at the new templating features, so I'm mentioning
this with the understanding that you may have it covered. Most
journals want multiple sequentially numbered references cited together
to be shown as a hyphenated sequence as in (21-25). You may also have
multiple sequences or combinations of sequences with single citations
(21-23, 26, 28-30). CiteInPages handles these by building the numbered
citations itself.

Jim Harrison
UVa