I'm modifying my program to use regular BibDesk templates to format the in-text references. This will allow unlimited styles without recoding the program. The following template:

(<$publications>< $ pubAuthors .lastName .stringbyremovingt...@componentsjoinedbyandwithsingleetalaftertwo/>, < $pubFields.Year/></$publications>)

produces the following (on three references):

(Albrecht et al., 2004Albrecht and Albrecht, 2005Albrecht et al., 2006)

Note how the three references are smashed together. I want to separate the citations by a space+semicolon, as in:

(Albrecht et al., 2004; Albrecht and Albrecht, 2005; Albrecht et al., 2006)

I've tried lots of template tags but can't get to this. Any ideas on how to modify the template?

Thanks.

Conan C. Albrecht, Ph.D.
Information Systems Department
Brigham Young University