Hi Christian,

> Thanks. I chose JT because its description seemed closer to bibtex's
> Journal field, that is, it's description suggests it includes /only/
> the full title name (rather than the weird values you quote). If TA
> generally contains the more appropriate value, it's better to use
> that. Do most entries have a TA field when it's needed?

People using PubMed are likely needing the abreaviated, 'weird' :-)
journal names in the TA field. As I said, this is the "Chemical
Abstracts" style or a variation of, which is required by most
journals. But keeping the full names from the JT field is indeed useful.

> As for the date, I've moved the PY field to the bibtex Date field, and
> parsed it for the Year and Month, if available. So the full value of
> the PY field is retained.

That's great. Thank you very much!

Miguel

--
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques
UMR6098 ( CNRS, U. de Provence, U. de la Méditerranée )

believed to be clean.