My email crossed yours, sorry for that.
This discussion somewhat escalates. I didn't want to criticize your work,
Christiaan. Right the contrary, I'm a happy user of BibDesk for many years
now. This is not to smooze you, it's just a fact. And I'm thankful that the
(surprisingly controversial) preference setting at least exists, for it
saves me time and nerves. I simply could not (and, honestly, still can't)
imagine any user who would disagree with the setting. I mean, the setting
works as expected, it's practical and it doesn't do any harm, at least so is
my impression. If I'm wrong then please forgive my comments.--
http://bibdesk-users.661331.n2.nabble.com/Way-to-make-Skim-default-only-in-Bibdesk-tp2201367p6317005.html
Sent from the bibdesk users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.