I was all ready to cite the law against "clinging" to a motor vehicle,
but when I reviewed the law I noticed that bicyclists do not seem to be
prohibited from <DO NOT TRY THIS> holding hands with a motorist while in
motion. <\DO NOT TRY THIS>

On a more serious note:

It is a shame that the media attention seems to have been intentionally
biased against the Seattle CM riders.  After digging through a few blogs
posted by witnesses of the ride,it is clear to me that serious
mis-interpretations of intent from all parties involved are to blame for
the mindless escalation of havoc.  The headline is extremely misleading
and provocative.

When Eric Sundquist raised the possibility of reviewing the criteria for
drive-thru's, Mike Ivey intentionally created a provocative headline
that gave the impression that Madison was planning to ban the drive
thru.  How do I know?  I e-mailed Mike Ivey asking him if he could lay
off the provocative and misleading headlines in the future.  His reply?
"I doubt this would have made the national news without that headline".

Provocative headlines seem to sell.  And apparently, provocative
headlines that portray bicyclists as attackers also sell.