Dear Matt,

You are not following "the list closely." Maybe you have been looking for "political speech lately." Not only did I declare the death of citizen time trial racing, but there is a permanent "Blogspot" at <louisreedrace.blogspot.com> which gives the time and date of the twentieth annual event. And incidently, the race was not held to raise money for Ron Paul, nor are Ron Paul or Sarah Palin advertised on our "Blogspot." Possilby you are going to the Washington area bike curriers race for Barak Obama?

Eric

Matt Logan wrote:
Eric,

With all your political speech lately, you seem to have forgotten to
give everyone on this list a report on how the Louis Reed Time Trial
went this year.  Believe it or not, I was considering coming to the
event.  Perhaps next year?