Beginning in January, I will be distributing Momentum Magazine
(http://www.momentumplanet.com/) here in Madison. Momentum is a Vancouver-based
bike culture magazine with an emphasis towards commuters and an eye for art and
fashion in the bicycling world.

The January issue is Momentum's annual LOVE issue and the editor is looking for
any bike-related love stories. If you've got one and you're interested in
sharing it, please contact with a brief synopsis and your info will likely be
forwarded on to the editor. If your story is selected we may need to meet up so
I can snap a photo or two for use in the magazine.

Momentum Magazine is a FREE publication and I receive no money for any work
associated with them. Otherwise, you know, this would fall under solicitation
which, if I'm not mistaken, I recently categorized as being the only type of
bike-related email I would object to on this list. And I never contradict
myself. Ever.

-Martin