I looked at a couple of articles about the SkunkLock, and one had the
inventor talking about how the substance will make at least nauseated
within a few feet. He said at five feet, you have an instantaneous reaction
to move away from the area.

Also, the substance clings to your clothes, and keeps making you sink, so
you'd have to leave the area and the change, so you couldn't just finish
the job after a couple minutes.

Robbie Webber
State Smart Transportation Initiative
www.ssti.us