IANAL, but I suspect that the owner of such a lock faces substantial
liability if a government worker is injured removing such a lock, and that
will be enough to keep this from coming to market and will see it soon
pulled from the market even if it does. Then there is the issue of leakage
as the lock ages or is damaged in a collision. Let's see if I'm right on
that. Like my old pappy used to say, "I've been right before."

S. Rose