Yeah, I could see that.

In the videos and photos, it looks like the lock is well labeled as a
SkunkLock, but I don't know if that is just for advertising purposes or if
a thief -- or city/campus official -- could actually tell a SkunkLock from
a normal U-lock. A bit of warning would be useful for "authorized" lock
cutting, but it might give the game away as a theft deterrent. Sort of like
the Bait Bike program.

Robbie Webber
Transportation geek
All opinions are my own, and not necessarily those of any group or
organization with which I am affiliated.

Founding member, Madison Bikes <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
*...where anyone can ride a bicycle conveniently and comfortably to any
place year round.*
MadisonBikes.org <http://www.madisonbikes.org/>
Follow Madison Bikes on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/MBIIC/>