John, I'd happily take you up on the bet! $100 that there won't be a
fatality on the bike path in Madison that involves someone on an e-bike
before the end of July 2019. Maybe we can get another bikie as a bookie and
referee. And so that we don't run afoul of any gambling regulations, you
can send the $100 as a donation to Madison Bikes if I win.
Best,
 Harald.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 5:55 PM john wagnitz via Bikies <
bikies@lists.danenet.org> wrote:

> Anybody taking bets on how long before we see a fatality on the bike path
> in Madison? I predict before the end of the month.
> The offenders are not riding B-Cycles but seem to all be riding “bikes”
> with the Copenhagen wheel. I’m pretty sure they are breaking the speed
> limit.
> The State Legislature gave local governments the power to regulate these
> “bikes.”
> I hope any local officials reading this post will do something before
> somebody gets seriously injured, or killed.
> John Wagnitz

Please use encrypted communication whenever possible!
Key-ID: 0x34cb93972f186565