After figuring out my qmail-ldap to work smoothly, I suffered more than two
weeks to make courier-imap 4.0+ works with outlook but finally failed, it
takes so long time to synchronize until outlook timeout. Thank you for your
great effort to produce so nice open source software, I have been trying
courier-imap, dovecot and etc, but bincimap is the easiest one of imap
software to use I have ever seen.

I'd like to use IMAPdir for it's good convention for those familiar with POP
clients. I make Maildir++ works at first, then when I try to use IMAPdir, it
seems the mail is stored under ~Maildir/new, but bincimap access the
~Maildir/INBOX/new so found nothing. So I have to manully rm the new, cur
and tmp directories under INBOX and make soft link to ~Maildir/new, cur and
tmp, it works. but I wonder if there is any better way to do it automaticly,
maybe as I read in your FAQ, to let MTA(qmail-ldap) to delivery it to
INBOX's.

Sorry for my English.