Hi all, I'm getting the ezmlm warning every now and then about bounces to my address. It appears that spammers send to the list, and as my email is scanned at the ISP level,
it gets bounced when the list resends it to me.

Might I suggest that the list use CLAMAV (in addition to other AV software).

Any other users notice or get similar bounce messages?

Ken Lyons

Subject: failure notice
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at lexx.infeline.org.
xx.xx.xx.xxx failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 500   [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ERR Found virus /recorder/que/228/bdy/1124232912-217.144.230.27-017487-1.scan
HTML.Phishing.Pay-45 in your email, access denied.
Update your Antivirus software. XXXX XXXX Hosting +1 xxx xxx xxx