> Andreas Aardal Hanssen writes:
>
>> The main problem with spam on this list is that some spammer actively
>> subscribes to the list again and again with different addresses (but all
>> related to paypal, or other similar services) every time I ban them.
>>

> I don't know if they are really from the paypal domain or not. But
> couldn't
> you just ban mails which seems from paypal? I don't think any legitimate
> mails will be from paypal?

Or, I dont know how many subscriptions you're getting on the list, but
maybe moderate subscriptions.

Is it the same thing we're talking about here?  I send an e-mail to the
list, and after that, I receive some spam from some paypal.com address?
Its not spam send directly to the list which is the problem or?

Cheers,
Soren