Hello, I just subscribed to the list to pass a message to Andreas Hanssen since I tried to contact him but was blocked by a stupid challenge/response.

The message was just letting him know that I had noticed that the wiki page

http://lifewithbincimap.org/index.php/Outlook/OutLook

has been defaced very recently.

But now my point is another, since I mailed Mr Hanssen I received two challenges from his system to confirm that my message was not spam. This is a very uncivilised way of protecting oneself from spam, as it creates scatter spam to innocent third parties whose address might have been forged in the original spam. This is bad if it is sent out once, and it is worse if it is sent twice, as in Mr Hanssen case.
(A third challenge will go straight to spamcop).

I will never reply to a challenge, so this is my only method to let Mr Hanssen know.

Thank you and sorry if this might sound a bit harsh.

Giuliano