Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
Hello, I just subscribed to the list to pass a message to Andreas Hanssen since I tried to contact him but was blocked by a stupid challenge/response.

The message was just letting him know that I had noticed that the wiki page

http://lifewithbincimap.org/index.php/Outlook/OutLook

has been defaced very recently.

Andreas is not the wiki's maintainer. Please read the wiki's disclaimer and stop harrassing Andreas.

All of lifewithbincimap is kept under the wiki group Main, which is password protected. It is possible to create new wiki groups, which aren't password protected :(

I've been meaning to fix this, I haven't had time just lately though.

In the meantime - it's a wiki - community support is gratefully accepted.

cheers,
AndyG.