Why aren't you guys running spam filters? The only time I see spam on this
list is when you folks reply to it.

Spam isn't a fad on the internet; it's here to stay and it's going to
eventually "infect" every email account you've ever had. Get a -good- spam
filter and stop worrying about the mailing list policy.

FWIW, I'm behind an ironport machine (www.ironport.com)

-Bob