Kyle Wheeler wrote:

Another point... why do I keep getting duplicate mail from this list? So far I've gotten two copies of Bob's mail, and I got something like 8 copies of Marcus's mail.

~Kyle
I too : three same mails from Bob Van Zant...

--
Network Operation Center

        LUXEMBURG

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all
of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only.  If an addressing or  transmission error  has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you
are not the  intended recipient  you must not use, copy, distribute,
disclose, print, or rely on this e-mail.