On 18.03.15 11:48, Constantin Stefanov wrote:
But in fact the configuration with only one writable file referenced
several times is suported now. If I write:

view "view1" {
        zone "aaa.exampe.org" {
                masters {IP;};
                file "slave/aaa.exmaple.org";
        };
};

view "view2" {
        zone "aaa.exampe.org" {
                in-view "view1";
        };
};

then both views will refernce ther same writable file, won't they? Or am
I missing something about "in-view" directive?

And if I'm right, the only question is how to simplify the configuration
so not to have two definitions in two files for every slave zone which
is shared between views.

maybe you could put all those zone definitions into one file and include it
in each view.

the only other way is stop using views...
On the other hand, you have different fingers. _______________________________________________