rOn 18.03.15 17:10, Konstantin Stefanov wrote:
The issue is that named started to detect it since, if I'm not mistaken,
9.7. It happened because such config was leading to bugs, but instead of
fixing the bugs, the whole feature was prohibited.

those bugs _were_ fixed: the in-view statement and prevention from using
the same file multiple times (I remember discussion about issues coming from
those here on the list).

you are complaining about your broken configuration worked.
Sorry, I gave up arguing with you. --
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges. _______________________________________________