On 2021-06-15 01:38, Reindl Harald wrote:
Am 15.06.21 um 10:31 schrieb Reindl Harald:

Am 14.06.21 um 22:37 schrieb techli...@phpcoderusa.com:
keiththewebguy.com [1]. does not actually have the two nameservers
required though that is not the problem. (ns1 and ns2 have same IP)

I have a VPS that runs Plesk and there is only one name server so for every domain I have hosted on that VPS the domains have the same name server for both host names (at the register) I think some call these glue records.

we know that already and it's wrong

you can't have proper DNS with only one nameserver
you can't have proper DNS with two nameservers in the same network or on the same line

if you can't provide the minimum of *two* completly independent nameservers you can't host DNS - it's that easy

https://www.iana.org/help/nameserver-requirements

Minimum number of name servers

There must be at least two NS records listed in a delegation, and the
hosts must not resolve to the same IP address.

Thanks!!

information.