Hi Nick,

Am 04.07.2023 um 08:17 schrieb Nick Tait via bind-users:
It looks like nobody solved your /original/ problem? If you are still looking for an answer it might help if you posted some logs? The people on this list are good at interpreting any errors you're seeing. :-)

thanks a lot for your answer. Yes I do not got an answer to my question, but if I use another process to work-around the problem is also fine. And using nsdiff is maybe even a better process as it brings many advantages in itself.

In some days if the process is clear and all is running and tested, I know more ;)

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook