I have Active Directory domain ( 'mydomain.it' ) with 8 domain controllers
to manage 8000 computers. Every Domain controller acts as dns service and
resolve internal domain names while forward queries about external domains
to another server, which Bind9 dns server (It's inside my company)
I'm checking this Bind9 configuration (Centos server) and I see no forward
servers so I think It makes bind9 forward queries directly to root servers.
What do you think ?
According your opinion this Bind9 server should have to forward requests to
one or more dns server by forward option?