very thanx for the god suggestion

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Bhavani R <bhavani.bioscie...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hai Ekata,
>
> you r looking for 6 months project with stipend....u just enter into
> website www.bcil.nic.in. They r providing 6 months training for Biotech
> students with stipend 6.500Rs. they r providing industrial training as well
> as research project. it may also help to build up ur career....they offer
> the program for next batch at  sep-oct 2009, but should be the student of
> 2008 or 2009, then only u can apply for that.....hope it may help u.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Bhavani. R
>
> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM, ekata kundalia <ekata...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> hi
>> this is ekata. i am looking for 6 months major project as a part of my
>> curriculum of degree b. tech biotech. kindly suggest one. also give me
>> some idea where i can apply for this preferably a place where i can
>> get some stipend as well.

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm