for industrial biotech project you can try ADI Biosolution . see details on
the www.adibiosolution.com

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Durga dattta <durgadatta2...@gmail.com>wrote:

> i am in last semester (industrial biotech )pls suggest me about me ,wnere i
> go for my project work?
>
>  On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Bhavani R
> <bhavani.bioscie...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hai Ekata,
>>
>> you r looking for 6 months project with stipend....u just enter into
>> website www.bcil.nic.in. They r providing 6 months training for Biotech
>> students with stipend 6.500Rs. they r providing industrial training as well
>> as research project. it may also help to build up ur career....they offer
>> the program for next batch at  sep-oct 2009, but should be the student of
>> 2008 or 2009, then only u can apply for that.....hope it may help u.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Bhavani. R
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM, ekata kundalia <ekata...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>> hi
>>> this is ekata. i am looking for 6 months major project as a part of my
>>> curriculum of degree b. tech biotech. kindly suggest one. also give me
>>> some idea where i can apply for this preferably a place where i can
>>> get some stipend as well.

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm