Dear all,

Note: There are many institiutes/ companies which are not even registered
and have students as faculty and offer projects, whose certificates are not
valid. Make sure that you do projects in the right place. Please check for
the registration at
http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=16

Thanks

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 2:14 PM, akshat bhardwaj <bioa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> for industrial biotech project you can try ADI Biosolution . see details on
> the www.adibiosolution.com
>
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Durga dattta
> <durgadatta2...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> i am in last semester (industrial biotech )pls suggest me about me ,wnere
>> i go for my project work?
>>
>>  On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Bhavani R
>> <bhavani.bioscie...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hai Ekata,
>>>
>>> you r looking for 6 months project with stipend....u just enter into
>>> website www.bcil.nic.in. They r providing 6 months training for Biotech
>>> students with stipend 6.500Rs. they r providing industrial training as well
>>> as research project. it may also help to build up ur career....they offer
>>> the program for next batch at  sep-oct 2009, but should be the student of
>>> 2008 or 2009, then only u can apply for that.....hope it may help u.
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>
>>> Bhavani. R

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm