I'm happy to help with secure paper wallet support. Bitcoin core is already
used offline by the Glacier Protocol, though there's no official offline
support.

I extended the Glacier Protocol with an extra password derivation function.
I used Scrypt with 2GB RAM requirement, though maybe using Argon2id V1.3
would be better.

Also I'd prefer using BIP45 Multisig HD Wallets over a multisig address, as
in the current Glacier Protocol implementation the redeem key is public
because of the test withdrawal transaction.