Goog morning ZmnSCPxj,

Context: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48.msg329#msg329

Maybe I should have rephrased it and quote Satoshi. I agree I should not speak
for others and it was not my intention in the email.

> If Satoshi refuses to participate in Bitcoin development today, who cares
> what his opinion is?

I care about the opinions especially if consensus rules are not changed and
remain same as far as subsidy is concerned.

> Satoshi is dead, long live Bitcoin.

I object to such assumptions about the founder of Bitcoin. Satoshi is more than
a pseudonym and will stay alive forever.

--
Prayank

A3B1 E430 2298 178F

Feb 21, 2022, 14:32 by zmnsc...@protonmail.com: