Dear all,

Upon second thoughts, I concluded have to issue a correction on my last
correspondence. Where I wrote:

> For 2: a pre-image problem for a function
> f2_(TX,ECCPUB): {l | l is 'a valid LAMPPRI'} -> {a | a is 'in the format of
> ADDRs'} X {LSIG}
>

> (notice the nuance: {LSIG} means the singleton containing of only the
> specific LSIG that was actually public, not 'in the format of LSIGs').

Please read

"For 2: a pre-image problem for a function
f2_(TX,ECCPUB): {l | l is 'a valid LAMPPRI'} -> {a | a is 'in the format of
ADDRs'} X {s | s is 'in the format of LSIGs'}"

instead, and completely disregard the nuance below, which is wrong. I apologize
for the mistake, and hope I have made myself clear. Thank you, again for your
interest, and I'll be back with formulas for entropy in both cases soon!

YSVB

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.