There is no deception here.

If I was trying to 'deceive' I certainly would have used another name or
gone to great lengths hide my email etc.

Many people are affiliated with companies and push there products.

If anyone here owns Nortel, Cisco, or any other type of stock you have a
stake in that company's product. There is no need to indicate that you
own it when you say 'the Sipura 1001 is a good product.' try it out.
Which is all I am saying.

Grassroots is what this BIZ list is all about isn't it? Making things
known. It is a business list.

I merely present the product form my legitimate standpoint as a consumer
of the product and how I employ it. And I do.

That I happen to help the other half of the company along makes no
difference.

Having said that. If anyone 'feels' they have been misinformed I
apologize. That certainly was not my intent.

I have been a member of this list for quite a while and have enjoyed all
the information and help.

Does anyone out there support me?