Hello Claudius,

There was another thread on the same topic which I think I responded to.
Anyhow, I think you can hardly find anyone in Canada that would sell this. You
can always try ebay and you will find some stuff. However, there is no variety
to them. 2n and Quescom are the companies that make the better quality GSM
gateways but at a very high cost. You are looking for 1800 Euro or so to buy a
4 SIM. Way too expensive. But, these two companies offer different quotes for
different people. Try contacting them and before they give you any quote they
will ask 100s of questions to find out what you use it for so that they can fix
the price accordingly.

I think that any GSM gateway would do the job and it's not necessary to buy
from them. However, someone else on this list also mentioned that the low
quality ones don't work properly. So, since GSM VoIP gateways are so young, why
don't you go for GSM analogue gateways and hook them up with an FXS device.
They are way more mature and cheaper than the GSM VoIP gateways.

By the way, don't let that high figure through you out as 2 SIM can be found
for less than $400 on ebay. If you find anything in GTA let me know too :)

Behrooz