Thanks all for your input on/off list. Much appreciated!

I first considered the 2N equipments as they seem to be asterisk-friendly;
however, the price is not suitable for development purposes I have. VoiceBlue
are great for a production environment instead. [I just want to stretch my
Asterisk's legs for now and see how far it goes -- LOL]
On the other side, the taiwanese solution sounds within the range - I'll give
them a try. Wished I could get one locally but I guess we'll have to rely on
eBay for this. I'll keep you all posted on any feedback of the product once I
can test it out

Thanks again and have all a wonderful day!

Warmest Regards,

Claudius