Hi all,
I browsed through the archive but didn't get much smarter.

I've had my first and only asterisk system running for 6 months now using Inphonex.com as a provider. During the last few months the delay in voice has increased and I'm loosing registration every now and then.

So the question is, what company would you recommend for a Toronto user. Any Toronto DID works for me (416, 647, 905). I need to be able to have up to 6 channels but probably more in the future. My ISP is Bell (Business) if that changes anything.

Thanks in advance!

-Alex Kink