I am a big fan of Unlimitel.

I'm not a customer of theirs any more (long story), but when I was, I
never had a problem.  Not once ever.  Quality is great, and they run a
very reliable network.

I have run traffic through Unlimitel, Les.net, VoiceNetwork, ISP
Telecom, and Thinktel

Unlimitel was more reliable than any of the others I tried (sorry guys).

- -Tim