Hello Everyone,
Just cross posting something that has been brought up on the biz list in the
past few days and seems that there is some interest for it. People listed below
are interested in co-location but do not have need for a full rack or even half
a rack. We are looking to occupy minimum 1U space without paying hefty prices.
Everyone listed is also probably looking to use the server for some VoIP
related reason. So, we are looking for quality providers and locations that
give easy access to Telcos. We are also looking for good deals, hence we are
coming together in a team to see if we can struck some special agreement with a
provider. There has been some good offers already posted and recently we had
Jag post that he has some space at 151 Front Street (Which I assume to be the
best place to co-locate). Anyone interested, even if the need is for 1U or
more, please reply to the list and add your name.
We are looking to come up with a solution where everyone is accommodated with a
good price and great terms. This project is at the beginning stages and nothing
has be decided thus far. So, feel free to chime in or voice your opinion.

Sorry if I left anyone off the list; please add your name:

boying...@.......                       1U  sajm...@.......
1U  k.ma...@.......                     1U  skooby...@.......
        2U  jag_bas...@.......                  6U      If we partner up with
Jag                               ----------                             Total
= 13U so far...

If you are not subscribed to Biz list and want to read what has already been
said then point your mouse to:

http://www.mail-archive.com/biz@taug.ca/msg01538.html

-Bruce