Going through the posts I can see the following people interested:

sajm...@gmail.com
k.ma...@aquariustel.com
skooby...@gmail.com
het...@hotmail.com

Please add your e-mail address to the list and then we can agree on terms or
choices. Like to see this happening really quick. I think you should add your
name even if you are looking for Dedicated hosting rather than co-location
because we can even get aggregated co-lo + dedicated servers even if required.

-Bruce