Unlimitel is definitely a great company to purchase your VoIP lines from.

However they called me today to inform me that our lines will be cut if we
do not pay our $50 bill which has been outstanding for only few days
immediately by 4pm today. I have explained that my wallet was stolen at the
gym last week and I should be able to provide them with a new card over the
next few days (it takes Mastercard - 4-5 business days to get the
replacement card over). However, Helene told me that they do not really care
what happened and will cut if not received by 4pm. (Go get prepaid credit
card - she told me.)

This is very unfortunate - as I have been with them over 5 years, spent
thousands of dollars and at www.VoIPGizmos.ca have recommended them to
dozens of other businesses. Stephane - not very cool way to run your
business.

--
Alex Kovalenko, http://ca.linkedin.com/in/kovasys
Director of Operations @ Kovasys IT Recruitment

Read about us in the News:
http://bit.ly/KovasysNews

Join our IT Jobs Association Linkedin group:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2464449

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/kovasys