Hi everyone,

I am excited to see all the support. If we can just double the amount of people
already committed....
Seems like there is a lot of interest for a summer VoIP party :)

I am wondering if anyone has any connections to Montreal, Vancouver, Nova
Scotia, Winnipeg asterisk user groups? or even any other general VoIP user
groups.

Committed so far:

2x Mike A.
Luke D.
Syed Z.
Ryan M.
Reza R.
Jim M.
Tim S.
Bruce N.

Have we got any more names that I might have missed? Please add your name to
the list.

-Bruce