How do we confirm our placement for the training? Is there a site that needs
to be visited?

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Bruce N <het...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Bill. Good point. I posed the question and awaiting answer.
> So far, I have 18 or 19 people confirmed.
> -Bruce
>
> > From: b...@telnetcommunications.com
> > To: het...@hotmail.com
> > CC: mike.ash...@qualitytrack.com; biz@taug.ca; aster...@uc.org
> > Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 08:21:54 -0400
> > Subject: [on-asterisk] Re: [biz] FreeSwitch Training Session - Are you
> interested?
> >
> > Bruce,
> >
> > Have you asked Darren what his max class size is?  We attended one of his
> courses in San Francisco last year and the max was 10.  That may have been a
> classroom size limitation however my opinion was that any larger than 10
> would have made the teacher to student ratio undesirable.  Most technical
> training that I've ever been to has a limit if 10.
> >
> > You should check with Darren if you haven't already done so.
> >
> > FWIW, his training is excellent and I highly recommend it.
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > Sent from iPad
> >

> > On 2011-06-13, at 1:58 AM, "Bruce N" <het...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I am excited to see all the support. If we can just double the amount
> of people already committed....
> > > Seems like there is a lot of interest for a summer VoIP party :)
> > >

> > > I am wondering if anyone has any connections to Montreal, Vancouver,
> Nova Scotia, Winnipeg asterisk user groups? or even any other general VoIP
> user groups.
> > >

> > > Committed so far:
> > >

> > > 2x Mike A.
> > > Luke D.
> > > Syed Z.
> > > Ryan M.
> > > Reza R.
> > > Jim M.
> > > Tim S.
> > > Bruce N.
> > >

> > > Have we got any more names that I might have missed? Please add your
> name to the list.
> > >

> > > -Bruce
> > >

> > > Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:50:08 -0400
> > > From: mike.ash...@qualitytrack.com
> > > To: biz@taug.ca
> > > Subject: Re: [biz] FreeSwitch Training Session - Are you interested?
> > >

> > > Bruce,
> > >
> > > I'd also be very interested. I can provide some equipment, say a small
> 1U supermicro server if needed ( fits in backpack ). We're developing a
> custom freeswitch platform but definitely in attending and bringing one of
> my programmers.
> > >
> > > Mike
> > >
> > > On 06/10/2011 6:28 PM, Bruce N wrote:
> > > Hi Everyone,
> > >
> > > I know there has been a tutorial or two on FreeSwitch at TAUG meeting
> but there hasn't been any official trainings in Toronto or maybe all of
> Canada from the FreeSwitch team.
> > >
> > > I am very interested to explore FreeSwitch at a deeper level and I
> contacted Darren Schreiber (co-author of the FreeSwitch Book) and it seems
> they are interested to offer us their knowledge.

> [...]

BLESSINGS

Charles Gwira
Eldan Telecom
(416) 477-1215
www.eldancall.com
www.eldantel.com
cgwi...@gmail.com
cgw...@eldantel.com

E-mail sent by  Eldan Telecom and associates or affiliates is always
considered confidential and proprietary nature. Hence this material is meant
ONLY for the use of the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information considered privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are NOT the intended recipient of
e-mail material, you are required that any dissemination and/or distribution
(other than to the intended recipient), copying or use of this material is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this material in error, please
notify us immediately by e-mail. Do NOT disclose the contents of this
message to anyone nor retain any portion thereof. You are obligated to
destroy all copies, including all media regardless of type or kind.