No one knows for sure how many of any percentage are on the American continent. For that matter, I'm not convinced that the country of Barbados has any idea of how many "fullbloods" are in Barbados.

But progeny testing is the only method available right now that can help a breeder correlate phenotype to genotype, regardless of what percentage Barbados Blackbelly the genotype represents. I probably should have used the word "correlates" instead of "matches."

Carol