I have several registered Barbados Blackbelly (polled) ewe lambs and ram
lambs available.  These lambs are from excellent registered BB bloodlines,
and are some of the nicest quality BB stock in the country.  They were born
between 6/14/06 and 8/07/06.  Most will be available for pickup or shipment
by October 1st.  They will sell for $125.00 each.  There is a 50% deposit
required to hold them.  I will ship if desired (buyer pays shipping
charges).  Please call or write for details.  Pictures and pedigree
information available upon request.

Mary Swindell

Bellwether Farm
815 Bell Hill Road