Late June through early October is considered "out-of-season" lambing.
Although it is possible to have twins in this period singles are more
common.  Don't be disappointed, remember most breeds of sheep don't lamb in
this period at all!  Also, if the ewes are in an accelerated lambing program
(three lambings in two years) the likelihood of singles increases.

Mark Wintermute

OK, I have a question. I live in OK and my girls are
starting to lamb. They are having bouncy, healthy,
gorgeous babies. Problem. I have not had ewes have
singles in years and all my girls are having singles.
Is anyone else seeing this.  Thanks. OJ in OK

    Oneta and The Gang