On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 12:50:30PM -0500, Chris Grossmann wrote:
> On January 29 (10:26 EST), Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 07:15:57AM -0500, Chris Grossmann wrote:
> > > I think bbkeys from CVS includes such a converter.
> >
> > I don't recall seeing a converter, but then again, I
> > didn't look very hard.
>
> I just looked hard -- you're right.  I must have been
> thinking of the style converter.

Yea, I'd been using the epist key grabber from the Debian openbox
package (learned about epist working with Blackbox CVS prior to the
bbkeys CVS version)  and got bit by a recent upgrade to openbox that
switched from version 2 to 3 and no longer provides epist (since it
appears that openbox no longer needs it).

So, having become addicted to my keybindings, I grabbed bbkeys CVS and
then got hit by the new configuration file format.  All in all it made
for a fun hour.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar