That's my box,

1456 mHz AMD Athlon 1700*
256 megs RAM
Nvidia Mx 440

Liquid cooled for silence, too fast for office work, fast enough for movies,
not fast enough for compiling all day long ;)

BTW Man flew to the moon with the capacity of two C 64 . I guess that's
what they can do today with a cellphone...
What claims M$ XP on hardware? Will they take us out of the Milky Way
with that?

And why the heck should I spent my money for hardware I don't even use to
the half of its limit?
I use blackbox because I like the simplicity of appearence in it. I'm
sorry that most of the time these "ugly" windows prevent me from having a
look at it...