Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at
11:43:18PM -0400:
> Wow.  That looks really nice!  =:)
>
> On Tuesday 11 April 2006 16:10, Johannes Winkelmann wrote:
> > A while ago [1] Brad showed a function to draw text shadows, and since I
> > kinda wanted that feature yesterday, I wrote a patch to make use of this
> > function in Blackbox. The result is the following:
> >   http://jw.tks6.net/files/bb-text-shadow.png
> >   http://jw.tks6.net/files/bb-text-shadow2.png

These do look really good. I especially like the "engraved" look of the
unfocused window labels in the first screenshot. Do you mind posting a link
to the styles you used? Not only do I like the styles, but it will be easier
to use the patch if I already have a style with the appropriate attributes.

Thanks!
Joey