On 4/13/06, Johannes Winkelmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As a sidenote, it's currently not possible to enable shadows for focused
> and unfocused windows separately; I figured it would make sense this
> way, but maybe the artists out there would disagree. It's a very simple
> thing to add if this is wanted.

If it is trivial, it seems like it's worth doing. Maybe you can have
the default for one be to take the setting of the other, so as to be
'backwards compatible,' as it were.

Also, have you updated the appropriate documentation? (That is, the
docs for writing style files?)

Hidden features are nearly as bad as missing features... ;)

--
- Patrick Bogen