This may be just me, but I've got to ask because it's just never
happened before.  Does anyone else get two (2) copies of each post to
the mailing list?  I re-did my whole system a while back, started with a
clean partition and everything, and when I had everything set back up
for getting E-mail, I started getting 2 of every message from mailing
lists (the blackbox list in particular since i get the most mail from
it).

So am I crazy or is netscape deciding to be cute?

--
| Deus Ex Heli0s  {kevin}  | "danaos timeo et |